Willkommen in die Naomi

die Naomi is a place where I share my sims and their stories. Stories may be in chapters or maybe not. No matter their stories, my sims are free for download and you may do what ever you please with them ;) BUT never ever claim them as your own when you use them in videos, movies, etc. Please give credit when using my sims ^^

If you have something to say, please leave comments. I promise I will read them...  xo


Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Teddy & Daisuke

Teddy was the first sim that I created on Body Shop, ever! Before this I never knew it existed! xD

With much encouragement from Wickedstar7, I made Teddy Slimmer and Daisuke Adam Eto. Wicked made them into a loving couple and they even started a family ;)

A little background on Teddy and Daisuke. I made them months ago from a little inspiration from looking at Eurasians like MTV VJs Utt and Denise. I imagine Teddy as the innocent but naughty guy with dark hair. Teddy's CC list:


Daisuke is half Japanese(obviously) and half American :D That's why the odd middle name. I think his hair and eye color fits his charming looks perfectly. Daisuke's CC list:


[Note: The pictures below are in-game]



Interested in the story between Teddy and Daisuke? Check out the coming blog post...



0 comments:

Post a Comment