Willkommen in die Naomi

die Naomi is a place where I share my sims and their stories. Stories may be in chapters or maybe not. No matter their stories, my sims are free for download and you may do what ever you please with them ;) BUT never ever claim them as your own when you use them in videos, movies, etc. Please give credit when using my sims ^^

If you have something to say, please leave comments. I promise I will read them...  xo


Monday, May 11, 2009

To ease the wait...

While you wait for Teddy and Daisuke pictures to be uploaded here, I serve you oreos, milk and.... a new download! 

I am actually giving this download away because I discovered that someone already downloaded it from my mediafire files. By the way, a big thank you goes out to the people that downloaded Teddy and Daisuke and also to the people that left comments on the post and the chat box. Sorry I can't personally thank you because you didn't leave your names :(

OK... this download is suppose to be a sim celebrity. She is Angelina Jolie. But her name here is Angie J. I tried to make her as similar to the real person as possible but I still feel she's not perfect and the more I tweak her, the more I'm likely to destroy her x]

Tell me what you think about her. The pictures below are in game. (I threw her into an apartment and got some snapshots. That's why the place looks awful)

CC list:






P/S: I know, I know... where are Teddy/Daisuke pictures. Please give me a little more time. I am busy away from my computer and when I get to really sit down, I don't get much privacy. It's not easy to make a Yaoi scene when parents are watching >.> 

1 comment:

  1. The first thing when I looked at those pics...
    "Those pics are awesome!! Look at the details!!" Then I start cursing my comp's graphics' card X3
    Looks like you made used of those pose hacks :D
    Told you it's fun and tiring to use it XD
    I hope people will download soon...
    Those are really great shots
    JenN

    ReplyDelete